To be successful in this role, you are expected to deliver the following:
- Present the FC Product to your prospective clients clearly and professionally
- Determine customers' business financing needs, and prepare proposals that address these needs.
- Assist and coordinate with your client's needs and queries
- Assist in personal and business documentation gathering
- Remind your customers about their repayment dates and keep their good payment behavior
Once you have passed the test and attended the seminar, you will need to submit the following documents:
- 1 valid Government ID
- 2 proofs of address/residence dated within the last 2 Months
- NBI Clearance issued within the last 60 days (can be submitted after signing the agent contract)
Kindly ensure that all requirements are complete and submitted to the FCAP team in order for us to successfully process your commissions.