No. Bayanihan 2 states that only existing and current loans are allowed to be given the Grace Period. If you are not current on your loan payments prior to 15 September 2020, your loan is not eligible for the Grace Period under Bayanihan 2. If you would like to learn more about payment options for “past due” loans, please contact your Relationship Manager or our Customer Advocates through firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles in this section
- How does Section 4 (uu) of the Republic Act No. 11494, otherwise known as the Bayanihan to Recover as One Act (“Bayanihan 2”), affect my loans with First Circle?
- Is my loan qualified for the Grace Period?
- How does the Grace Period work?
- When does the Grace Period start?
- What do I do to use the Grace Period?
- I have more than one loan that satisfies the 1-2-3 requirements for the Grace Period. Which loan gets the Grace Period?
- How do I pay my loans during or after the Grace Period?
- If I wanted to get the Grace Period, should I issue new postdated checks right away?
- Will my loan continue to earn interest during the Grace Period?
- Will my loan earn late fees and other charges during the Grace Period?