Only some days of the Payment Extension are interest-free. First Circle gave its customers an interest-free Payment Extension up to the 1st extension of the ECQ Period, or from 17 March 2020 until 30 April 2020. Loans unpaid after 30 April 2020 will begin to earn interest on 1 May 2020, whether or not these loans are on their first or second extension, as applicable.
Articles in this section
- How does Section 4 (aa) of the Republic Act No. 11469, otherwise known as the Bayanihan toHeal as One Act (the “Bayanihan Act”), affect my loans with First Circle?
- Which loans are qualified for the Payment Extension?
- How does the Payment Extension work at First Circle?
- How do I avail myself of the Payment Extension?
- Are you allowed to charge interest during the Payment Extension?
- Is the Payment Extension interest-free?
- How much interest will I be charged now?
- Why is First Circle charging some customers some interest during the Payment Extension?
- Will my loan(s) earn late fees and other charges during the Payment Extension?
- The ECQ Period was extended twice. What happens if it is extended again?