No. Bayanihan 2 says that only loans granted before 15 September 2020, are in “current” status, and with payment dates falling between 15 September 2020 and 31 December 2020 are eligible for the Grace Period. Loans that were granted after 15 September 2020 – or after the Bayanihan 2 took effect – must be paid on schedule, even if the payment dates are between 15 September 2020 to 31 December 2020.
Articles in this section
- How does Section 4 (uu) of the Republic Act No. 11494, otherwise known as the Bayanihan to Recover as One Act (“Bayanihan 2”), affect my loans with First Circle?
- Is my loan qualified for the Grace Period?
- How does the Grace Period work?
- When does the Grace Period start?
- What do I do to use the Grace Period?
- I have more than one loan that satisfies the 1-2-3 requirements for the Grace Period. Which loan gets the Grace Period?
- How do I pay my loans during or after the Grace Period?
- If I wanted to get the Grace Period, should I issue new postdated checks right away?
- Will my loan continue to earn interest during the Grace Period?
- Will my loan earn late fees and other charges during the Grace Period?