We want to offer as much flexibility to the customer as possible in these difficult times, which is why we are offering all our customers multiple repayment options and have extended payment due dates for as long as possible. However, we too have obligations to our stakeholders and employees and are trying our best to support all our SME customers despite the lockdown.
Articles in this section
- How does Section 4 (aa) of the Republic Act No. 11469, otherwise known as the Bayanihan toHeal as One Act (the “Bayanihan Act”), affect my loans with First Circle?
- Which loans are qualified for the Payment Extension?
- How does the Payment Extension work at First Circle?
- How do I avail myself of the Payment Extension?
- Are you allowed to charge interest during the Payment Extension?
- Is the Payment Extension interest-free?
- How much interest will I be charged now?
- Why is First Circle charging some customers some interest during the Payment Extension?
- Will my loan(s) earn late fees and other charges during the Payment Extension?
- The ECQ Period was extended twice. What happens if it is extended again?