You don’t need to do anything. The Payment Extension is automatically granted to you under the Bayanihan Act. We may reach out to you to confirm if you want the Payment Extension to applyto one, some or all of your loans with us. You can also contact us if you want to pay one, someor all of your loans at any time, even during the ECQ Period.
Articles in this section
- How does Section 4 (aa) of the Republic Act No. 11469, otherwise known as the Bayanihan toHeal as One Act (the “Bayanihan Act”), affect my loans with First Circle?
- Which loans are qualified for the Payment Extension?
- How does the Payment Extension work at First Circle?
- How do I avail myself of the Payment Extension?
- Are you allowed to charge interest during the Payment Extension?
- Is the Payment Extension interest-free?
- How much interest will I be charged now?
- Why is First Circle charging some customers some interest during the Payment Extension?
- Will my loan(s) earn late fees and other charges during the Payment Extension?
- The ECQ Period was extended twice. What happens if it is extended again?