The payment date of any of your loans with First Circle will be moved to 30 days later. For example, if your loan is due on 18 March 2020, your new payment date will be 18 April 2020. If your loan was overdue before the ECQ Period and you arranged for a rescheduled payment date for 29 March 2020, your new payment date will be 29 April 2020.
Articles in this section
- How does Section 4 (aa) of the Republic Act No. 11469, otherwise known as the Bayanihan toHeal as One Act (the “Bayanihan Act”), affect my loans with First Circle?
- Which loans are qualified for the Payment Extension?
- How does the Payment Extension work at First Circle?
- How do I avail myself of the Payment Extension?
- Are you allowed to charge interest during the Payment Extension?
- Is the Payment Extension interest-free?
- How much interest will I be charged now?
- Why is First Circle charging some customers some interest during the Payment Extension?
- Will my loan(s) earn late fees and other charges during the Payment Extension?
- The ECQ Period was extended twice. What happens if it is extended again?