Often times, we receive questions and concerns regarding what are the qualifications or requirements in order to qualify for a loan with First Circle. However, some applicants can be confused on what are the criteria to have their loan applications approve.
In order for us to finance your business, your business should meet the following criteria:
- The business must receive purchase orders or issue invoices
- The business is receiving orders from other businesses such as partnerships, corporations or government agencies.
- The business must be located in serviceable regions in the Philippines
- Type of business: Corporation, Partnership or Sole Proprietorship
- The business should be registered in BIR and DTI/SEC.
For the complete list of requirements, kindly see here: First Circle Document Checklist