Amortized Loan Plan (ALP) is a new loan product that requires the borrower to make scheduled, periodic payments which are applied to both the principal and interest.
Articles in this section
- What will be the payment frequency for amortized loans?
- What is an Amortized Loan Plan (ALP)?
- How to avail the Amortized Loan Plan?
- How can I sign my contract?
- How can I upload cheques?
- Can we still do early repayment with the Amortized Loan Plan?
- Can we still reschedule the Amortized Loan Plan?
- Will I be able to get more than one amortized loan?