You may maximise your credit limit, once you have paydown 50% of your current outstanding balance. Please note that you may use 100% of your credit limit at once, but can only use 75% max incrementally.
Articles in this section
- What is Principal Paydown?
- Why was the policy on Credit Limits revised? Is there a memo released for these updates?
- Why is my credit limit locked?
- I have good payment history, can I be exempted on the new policy?
- I still have remaining credit limit, why can't I use it?
- My credit boost documents were approved, why did my credit limit remain the same?
- Why can’t I upload my invoices and purchase orders?
- How can I maximise my credit limit again?