Due to the new logic of our Credit Limits Engine, credit limit will be automatically locked once your outstanding balance has reached 75% of your overall total credit limit. This is to ensure that as your Financial Partner in business, we are able to guide you on the healthy usage of your credit limit with us.
Articles in this section
- What is Principal Paydown?
- Why was the policy on Credit Limits revised? Is there a memo released for these updates?
- Why is my credit limit locked?
- I have good payment history, can I be exempted on the new policy?
- I still have remaining credit limit, why can't I use it?
- Why can’t I upload my invoices and purchase orders?
- How can I maximise my credit limit again?