If your document is in draft, it means that the document has been uploaded but has not yet been submitted. Prior to proceeding to the next steps, verify the status of the Purchase Order first.
Verify Submission Status of the Purchase Order
- Go to the 'Applications' tab of your First Circle account.
- Click 'Status' and select 'Draft'.
- Once 'Draft' is selected, you will see the list of trade documents that are not yet submitted.
If the document that you want to submit for financing is in draft, proceed to the next steps to submit the document.
Submission of a Purchase Order in Draft
- Click the document in draft that you want to submit.
- Check the document uploaded if this is the document that you want to submit for financing. If yes, proceed to the next step. If no, click 'Upload All Pages (Photos or PDF)' to submit another document.
- Click 'Continue to Step 2' once you are sure with the document uploaded.
- Fill out the fields provided with your buyer's details.
- After providing all of the required details, click 'Submit Application'.
- Once your document has been submitted, the message 'Purchase Order has been uploaded successfully!' will appear.