Yes, you can reschedule a loan to a later date as long as the request is made at least five (5) business days before your original repayment date.
Articles in this section
- Can I reschedule a loan to a later date?
- What if my customer is late in paying my invoice?
- How to reschedule to a later date?
- How can I reschedule?
- What fees am I going to incur for each time I reschedule?
- How do I pay for the extension fees?
- What happens when I fail to reschedule?
- Can I reschedule on the repayment date?
- Can I pay off a rescheduled loan earlier than the rescheduled date?