Yes, you can reschedule a loan to a later date as long as the request is made at least five (5) business days before your original repayment date. However, if your loans are amortized, you cannot reschedule your due dates and you will have to follow the original payment schedule.
Articles in this section
- Can I pay off my financing earlier than the due date?
- Can I pay off a rescheduled loan earlier than the rescheduled date?
- How do I pay the new repayment amount for early repayments?
- Can I reschedule a loan to a later date?
- How can I reschedule?
- What fees am I going to incur for each time I reschedule?