Yes, you can reschedule a loan to a later date as long as the request is made at least five (5) business days before your original repayment date. However, rescheduling for Amortized Loan Plans is not allowed.
Articles in this section
- Can I reschedule a loan to a later date?
- What if my customer is late in paying my invoice?
- How to reschedule to a later date?
- How can I reschedule?
- What fees am I going to incur for each time I reschedule?
- How do I pay for the extension fees?
- What happens when I fail to reschedule?
- Can I reschedule on the repayment date?
- Can I pay off a rescheduled loan earlier than the rescheduled date?