Credit limits are based on your business profile. This is determined through the information you have provided so far about your business. You are empowered to change this limit by providing us with more information on your past transactions and by ensuring timely repayments on your loan plans.
Articles in this section
- What is a credit limit?
- Will I be given a credit limit?
- How is the credit limit determined?
- How can I increase my credit limit?
- What documents are accepted to increase my credit limit?
- How can I upload documents to increase my credit limit?
- Why is my credit limit still the same after uploading my previous transactions?
- Why was the document I uploaded to increase my credit limit rejected?