Once you apply and get qualified for a loan, you will have a dedicated Account Manager who will be your contact person and will assist you with the submission of your requirements.
If you haven't applied yet, you might want to check this helpful article first: How do I apply?
The documents required are the following:
- One (1) valid government-issued ID. The accepted IDs are the following:
- One (1) proof of billing (Utility bill, Lease Contract, or Mayor's Permit)
You are no longer required to submit proof of billing under the condition that your address is verifiable from at least two sources (AFS/ITR, official website, invoices/purchase orders, Philgeps, BIR Certificate, official LinkedIn, Facebook or other platforms)
- Bank Statements (at least the last 3 months)
For businesses with at least 100M declared revenue in their Audited Financial Statement, you are no longer required to submit bank statements.
- Latest Audited Financial Statements or Income Tax Return
- DTI Certificate of Registration for single proprietorship businesses only | SEC Certificate of Registration for Partnerships and Corporation only
- Secretary's Certificate for Partnerships and Corporation businesses only
- Articles of Partnership for Partnerships businesses only
- General Information Sheet for Corporation businesses only
- Future Revenue documents such as unpaid purchase orders, invoices, contracts and completed Trade References Form or Summary Alphalist of Withholding Tax
- BIR Certificate of Registration 2303 for newly registered businesses.
Do you want to download this list of requirements? Click the file below to download: