Once you apply and get qualified for a loan, you will have a dedicated Account Manager who will be your contact person and will assist you with the submission of your requirements.
If you haven't applied yet, you might want to check this helpful article first: How do I apply?
The documents required are the following:
- One (1) valid government-issued ID. The accepted IDs are the following:
- One (1) proof of billing (Utility bill, Lease Contract, or Mayor's Permit)
- Bank Statements (at least the last 3 months)
- Latest Audited Financial Statements or Income Tax Return
- DTI Certificate of Registration for single proprietorship businesses only | SEC Certificate of Registration for Partnerships and Corporation only
- Secretary's Certificate for Partnerships and Corporation businesses only
- Articles of Partnership for Partnerships businesses only
- General Information Sheet for Corporation businesses only
- Future Revenue documents such as unpaid purchase orders, invoices, contracts or others alike
- BIR Certificate of Registration 2303 for newly registered businesses.
Do you want to download this list of requirements? Click the file below to download: