Changing your user log-in e-mail can be done from your device at anytime. Follow these steps to successfully change your user log-in details:
Log into Your First Circle Account
- From the Home page, click your user log-in name located in the upper right hand of your screen.
Click to reveal drop down
- From the drop down, click 'My Account'.
Once you clicked 'My Account' from the drop down, it will bring you to the 'My account' page where you can view and edit your user log-in details.
Proceed to 'My account' Page
- If you wish to edit your e-mail address, click on the e-mail field provided and input your preferred user log-in e-mail address.
- Click 'Save Changes' once you are done.
After providing your preferred e-mail address, the next step is to confirm the e-mail change.
Answer the Email Address Confirmation
- A confirmation question will pop out of your screen.
- You can review your old and new e-mail address. If you wish to change your user log-in e-mail to the new one, click 'Yes'.
Check your e-mail to confirm update
- A notification will pop-out in your screen to confirm the changes you made with your user log-in.
- Using your old e-mail address, check your inbox if you received the e-mail change confirmation message.
- You will receive this message once you successfully sent a user log-in e-mail change request.
- Click the confirmation link to access your account.
- After clicking the confirmation link, you will be redirected back to your First Circle account. You should see this message that reflects your new log-in user e-mail.
- Click 'Continue' to proceed to your First Circle account.
When changing your user log-in e-mail, it is advisable to use your company e-mail address. If you are encountering technical difficulties while changing your user log-in name, kindly contact Customer Support immediately.