In order to avoid late fees, a customer should request for rescheduling ahead of time. You should reschedule at least four (4) business days before your repayment date.
- You need to notify your Account Manager at least 4 business days before the repayment date.
- Your Account Manager will send you a formal rescheduling request form. Please accomplish the form and send it back to your Account Manager immediately.
- The Collections Team will give an amount that you need to pay for the rescheduling.
- You should pay the amount given by the Collections team through direct deposit or check replacement.
- E-mail the deposit slip to your Account Manager so they can forward your proof of payment to the Collections Team.
Each rescheduling request is subject for approval and fees. Please bear in mind that we can no longer accept rescheduling requests if the repayment date is too soon (e.g 2 business days before repayment date).