In order to avoid late fees, a customer should request for rescheduling ahead of time. You should reschedule at least five (5) business days before your repayment date. To reschedule, please follow the steps below.
- 5 business days before your due date, you will receive an e-mail reminder for your upcoming repayment. If you need to reschedule your payment or if you have any other repayment concerns, click on the 'Click here to Schedule a Call' button.
- Once you clicked the button, you will be redirected to a calendar where you need to select your preferred date, meeting duration and time for a repayment call.
1. Click on the available dates on the calendar
2. Click how much time do you need for the call
3. Select what time works best for you.
- Once done, you will need to complete a form to confirm your meeting. Fields with asterisk are required to be filled in order to submit the form. Once completed, click 'Confirm'
- After clicking confirm, you will see a notification that confirms your call booking. Please ensure your availability during the selected date and time. Kindly keep your lines open as the Repayments Team will contact you.
Each rescheduling request is subject for approval and fees. Please bear in mind that we can no longer accept rescheduling requests if the repayment date is too soon (e.g 3 business days before repayment date).
Also note that if you intend to borrow in the future, your rescheduled loan plan may affect your ability to drawdown. Please see conditions below:
- If your rescheduled loan plan is a bullet loan plan (one-time payment), you may still draw funds for as long as your credit line is not locked.
- If your rescheduled loan plan is for an amortizing loan plan, you need to settle the rescheduled amortization/repayment first in order for you to be able to draw funds again.
- If your rescheduled loan plan is a restructured loan plan, you need to settle 50% of the your total principal balance in order for you to be able to draw funds again.
Should you need further clarification, please contact your Relationship Manager or our Repayments Team by dialing our hotline number 8580-3200. You may also click on the meeting link in your e-mail reminder to schedule a call with the Repayment Team.