After agreeing to the loan terms, you will be asked to sign the Loan Agreement. You need to affix your signature in all pages of the Loan Agreement.
Sign the Documents
- You can read and review the Loan Agreement since a copy of the document can be seen on the page.
- Click 'Get Started' or click the signature field to add a signature.
After clicking 'Get Started', a pop-up signature field will appear and you have to add your signature.
Add your signature in the signature field
- Tap/click the signature field to add your signature.
- Insert your signature using your fingers if you are using a touchscreen device or your mouse if you are using non-touchscreen device.
- You have the option to insert the signature on a single field. If you wish to sign all signature fields, click 'Insert Everywhere'.
Continue signing the documents
- To proceed to the next step, click 'Continue'.
- Please read the message shown on your screen.
- Click 'I Agree' if you agree that the document you signed is legally binding.
- Once done, you will be asked to upload your check.
After signing the loan offer, you need to upload a post dated check (PDC). Please keep in mind that you have to finish up to Step 4: Check Collection in order to process the disbursement and fund transfer.