After your loan request has been approved, an email will be sent to you via HelloSign where you can review and sign the loan agreement digitally. You need to affix your signature in all pages of the agreement.
In order to do this, please proceed to your registered e-mail as we sent the loan contract to your e-mail.
Sign the Documents
- In your e-mail inbox, look for the HelloSign e-mail with the subject: Loan Disclosure, Terms & Deed Of Security. Open the e-mail and click 'Review & Sign' or 'Get Started'
- Click 'Get Started' or click the signature field to add a signature.
After clicking 'Get Started', a pop-up signature field will appear and you have to add your signature.
Add your signature in the signature field
- Tap/click the signature field to add your signature.
- Insert your signature using your fingers if you are using a touchscreen device or your mouse if you are using non-touchscreen device.
- You have the option to insert the signature on a single field. If you wish to sign all signature fields, click 'Insert Everywhere'.
- Click 'I agree' to finally submit your signed contract.
- Lastly, you should be able to see the message below and will be able receive a copy of the signed document in another email.
- Once done, you will be asked to upload your check.
After signing the loan offer, you need to submit a post dated check (PDC). Please keep in mind that you have to send it to email@example.com in order to process the disbursement and fund transfer.