Changing your user log-in name can be done from your device at anytime. Follow these steps to successfully change your user log-in details:
Log in to your First Circle account
- From the Home page, click your user log-in name located in the upper right hand of your screen.
Click to reveal drop down
- From the drop down, click 'My Account'.
Once you clicked 'My account' from the drop down, it will bring you to the 'My account' page where you can view and edit your user log-in details.
Proceed to 'My account' page
- If you wish to edit your name, click on the fields provided and input your preferred user log-in name.
- Click 'Save Changes' once you are done.
- After saving, a notification will pop out in your screen stating 'Your account has been updated successfully'.
It is suggested to always use the name of the business owner or the company representative as user log-in name. If you are encountering technical difficulties while changing your user log-in name, kindly contact Customer Support immediately.