You can minimize interest fees by doing early repayments. If you wish to make early repayments, please see instructions below:
- Inform your Account Manager at least five (5) business days before your scheduled repayment date so they can process the early repayment.
- The Collections Team will determine the new amount that you have to pay on the rescheduled date.
- Early repayment can be made through direct deposit or you can issue us a new check that contains the new repayment date.
- E-mail the deposit slip to your Account Manager so they can forward your proof of payment to the Collections team.
- For replacement checks, please contact you Account Manager to request for a check pick-up.