After signing the loan offer, the next step is to upload a post dated cheque (PDC).
Step 1: Upload a post dated cheque (PDC)
After signing the loan offer, you will be asked to submit a post dated cheque (PDC).
- You can check the serviceable banks by clicking on 'We only accept cheques from these banks'.
- Please take note that the bank account indicated on your cheque will be the one that we will be using to disburse the funds.
- Instructions are already provided on the page. Kindly follow the instructions and use the details provided.
Make sure that your signature on the cheque matches the signature on your IDs. Once done, proceed to Step 2.
Step 2: Provide issuing bank details
- Kindly provide the Issuing Bank for the cheque. Select your bank from the drop down.
- Tick the box that applies to the cheque you are uploading. If the checking account belongs to you, tick 'Personal Name'. If the checking account belongs to the company, tick 'Company Name'
Once done, please fill out the Personal/Company Bank Account Name.
Provide the bank name
- Once you ticked the box that applies to your checking account, you will be asked to provide the account name of your bank account.
- Please type in the bank account name. Make sure that it is the exact name that appears in the checking account.
Once you're done, please proceed to Step 3.
Step 3: Upload cheque photo
- Click 'Select File' to upload the photo of your cheque.
- Once you uploaded the cheque, the file should appear in your screen.
- Click 'Upload Cheque' once you're done.
After uploading the cheque, the next process is the check verification.
- This notification should appear once you are done uploading your photo.
- Once your cheque has been verified, we will send a courier in your area to collect your post dated cheques (PDC).
Once you have successfully submitted the cheque photo, you just have to wait until it gets verified. If you have other loan plans to review and sign, go back to Loans List.
Step 4: Cheque collection
- Once your cheque has been uploaded and verified, a delivery courier will pick-up the cheque at your location.
- An Operations Executive will contact you to confirm your preferred time and location for the cheque pick-up.
- The cheque cut-off is before 4:30 pm. We can still accept cheques beyond that time but it will be processed the next day.
Kindly bear in mind that the disbursement and transfer of funds takes two (2) business days from the day that the cheque was collected. If you were not able to receive the funds within two (2) business days, kindly contact Customer Support.