You need to upload your invoices in your First Circle account if you wish to apply for Invoice Financing. You can easily do this by following these steps:
Log into Your First Circle Account
- From the home page, click on the 'New Application' tab.
- Click 'Upload an Invoice'.
You will be redirected to the Invoices page where you can upload new documents.
Proceed to the Invoices Page
- Once you are in the Invoice Financing Application tab, read the instructions regarding Invoice Financing.
- Once understood, click on 'Upload All Pages' to upload a copy of your invoice.
- After uploading your purchase order, click 'Continue to Step 2' to provide your customer's contact information.
Provide a Customer Contact Information
- Fill in the details of your buyer in the required fields.
- After filling out the form, ensure that your buyer's details are correct. After validating the details, click 'Submit Application'.
- Once your invoice has been successfully uploaded, you should see the message 'Invoice has been uploaded successfully!'
Invoices that are successfully sent will be reviewed within two (2) business days. You can contact Customer Support if you do not receive any status updates regarding your uploaded invoices within two (2) business days.