You need to upload your invoices in your First Circle account if you wish to apply for Invoice Financing. You can easily do this by following these steps:
Log into Your First Circle Account
- From the home page, click on the 'New Application' tab.
- To upload invoice, click 'Upload an Invoice'
For Purchase order, 'Upload an Purchase order'
You will be redirected to the Invoices/Purchase Orders page where you can upload new documents.
Proceed to the Invoices Page/Purchase Orders Page
Once you are in the page, read the instructions regarding Invoice Financing/Purchase Order Financing.
Once understood, click on 'Upload All Pages' to upload a copy of your document.
After uploading your invoice/purchase orders, click 'Continue to Step 2' to provide your customer's contact information.
Provide a Customer Contact Information
- Fill in the details of your buyer in the required fields.
- After filling out the form, ensure that your buyer's details are correct. After validating the details, click 'Submit Application'.
- Once your document has been successfully uploaded, you should see the message 'Invoice/Purchase Order has been uploaded successfully!'
Invoices/Purchase Orders that are successfully sent will be reviewed within four (4) business days. To avoid any delays, kindly ensure that uploaded invoices are complete, clear and readable. You can contact Customer Support if you do not receive any status updates regarding your uploaded documents within four (4) business days.