One reason why a purchase order/invoice is rejected may be your buyer is not responsive to the verification request. As a result, the risk team rejects the application and requests for additional buyer information.
Add Another Contact Person
To add a new buyer contact information, proceed to the rejected uploaded document.
- A message will appear requesting you to provide more contact details or to provide a different contact person.
- Click 'Add Another Contact Person'.
Once you clicked 'Add Another Contact Person', a pop-up page will appear asking you to provide the customer's contact information.
Add Customer's Contact Information
- If you want to select an existing contact, you can click on the name of the person that will appear on your contact list.
- If you want to add a new contact, you will be asked to fill out a new form.
If you already chose an existing contact, you can disregard the next step.
Add New Customer's Contact Information
- Fill out the the fields that has an asterisk sign. Those fields are necessary to submit a new contact information.
- Double check the information you provided. Make sure that the information provided are true and correct.
- Click 'Save' once your done. The contact information details will be automatically added and submitted.
Submitting another customer's contact information does not guarantee instant approval. The new customer's contact information will still have to be verified by our Risk team.