You need to upload your purchase orders in your First Circle account if you wish to apply for Purchase Order Financing. You can easily do this by following these steps:
Log into Your First Circle Account
- From the home page, click on the 'New Application' tab.
- Click 'Upload a Purchase Order'.
You will be redirected to the Purchase Orders page where you can upload new documents.
Upload a Purchase Order
- Once you are in the Purchase Order tab, read the instructions regarding Purchase Order financing.
- Once understood, click on 'Upload All Pages' to upload a copy of your purchase order.
- After uploading your purchase order, click 'Continue to Step 2' to provide your customer's contact information.
Provide a Customer Contact Information
- Fill in the details of your buyer in the required fields.
- After filling out the form, ensure that your buyer's details are correct. After validating the details, click 'Submit Application'.
- Once your purchase order has been successfully uploaded, you should see the message 'Purchase Order has been uploaded successfully!'
Purchase Orders that are successfully sent will be reviewed within two (2) business days. You can contact Customer Support if you do not receive any status updates regarding your uploaded purchase orders within two (2) business days.