There are number of reasons why a document needs to be resubmitted. Reasons can be the document is not legible or the document is outdated. This can easily be solved by re-uploading the correct documents.
Log into Your First Circle Account and proceed to the Requirements Section
- Proceed to the 'Your Personal Information' section and check which document needs re-submission. You'll see the reason why your Personal Information needs to be resubmitted. Please take note of the reason and follow the provided instructions.
- In the case presented below, it is the Primary Valid ID that needs re-submission. Take a look at the comment provided and upload the correct document.
- Click on the yellow arrow button on the left side portion of the tab.
Once you clicked the yellow arrow button, you will be redirected to the upload page where you should upload your valid government-issued ID.
Re-upload Your Government-issued Valid ID
- Please read the reason why the document needs to be resubmitted.
- Click 'Upload Photos or PDF' and upload the file of your valid government ID.
- Once done, you can go back to the 'Your Personal Information' section and click 'Submit for Verification'.
- After submitting the document for verification, there should be a check mark beside the resubmitted document.
Personal Information Successfully Sent
- Please wait for two (2) business days for the feedback.
- Please take note that the Personal Information is a prerequisite to accomplish the Business Information.
- Same procedures apply when resubmitting documents in the Business Information form.
Another easy way to check if you need to resubmit any document is by checking your notifications in your First Circle account. A list of documents that needs re-submission can be found in the 'Notifications' page.