A valid purchase order should be issued by your customer who must be any of the following company types: partnership, corporation or government entity. The delivery date should be more than five (5) calendar days from the time of upload.
Articles in this section
- What is a bullet loan?
- What is a valid invoice?
- What is a valid purchase order?
- What is an example of an invoice?
- What is an example of a purchase order?
- What are other accepted documents aside from invoices?
- What are the other accepted documents aside from purchase orders?
- How much money can I get from Invoice Financing?
- How much money can I get from Purchase Order Financing?
- How to upload invoices and purchase orders?